Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How much a month would it cost to upgrade to an iphone with verizon?

Q. My family plan has unlimited talk and text. I would like to get an iphone when my plan for my cosmo ends. how much would it cost a month when i add the data pack?

A. It depends on which company you choose, and I think the iPhone 4S Review can provides you more info about it.
http://www.asoftmall.com/resources/iphone-4s-review.html

hope help and enjoy your iphone :)

How can i transfer my contacts from my normal sim to my iphone 4?
Q. Just got an iphone 4, however, the sim cards are a different size. How do I transfer my sim contacts to my iphone 4?

A. cut the sim to the same size, be careful not to ruin it though. good luck
check out www.youtube.com/CrunchyApps for great app reviews

What is the major difference between iPhone and the Samsung Instinct?
Q. I was going to leave sprint for AT&T only for the iphone. I have no issues with service, just want a cool phone. I can get the Instinct for $129, the iphone for $199. Both have rate plans that start at $70, so why would I leave Sprint now?

Besides the 2GB mem on Instinct vs. 8GB on iPhone, what can the iPhone do the instinct can't? Zoom in?

A. So far, I adore this phone. The look, feel, ease of use is wonderful. I am also amazed at the value of this phone; after rebates, the final price with tax is $148.73. The Everything Plans start at 69.99, which is what I have. Since most of the people I know are on Sprint, the "Sprint to Sprint" covers most of my minutes so I did not need unlimited talk. On all Everything Plans, text, web, navagation, ect are unlimited.

The visual voicemail and threaded text messages are great. I also use Sprint TV when I am at the gym and I love how it works on this phone, much nicer than on my previous one. I do however wish the calendar had a countdown clock, as my old Samsung m610 did, but that a small thing and everything else overshadows this. Amazingly, when I did the "Web Sync" to get the music I have purchased from the Sprint store (I usually load my own, but I occasionally buy when I'm on the go) for my last phone, it not only re-loaded the those songs, but included ALL songs ever bought with my phone number from even 2 phones ago...

Great phone and since iPhone doesn't have a camcorder, even on the newer one to be released next month, the Instinct is by far the better choice for me. I use the camcorder a lot. It took a little while to figure out how to do long form video (I NEVER read the book, who does?) but the quality is great.

The memory IS expandalbe to 8 GB and comes with two battteries. Even on the new iPhone the battery is not replacable and this remains an issue for many users.

I have seen reviews where people complain of not be able to do certain things (ex: someone unable to change background thought it wasn't option, when it fact you can), I find that so far I can do everything that my last phone did, and then some. It's just a matter of taking the time to find a way, or going through the manual. When I find out something new, it's great. I'm sure there's more that I don't know still.

I am very please with this phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment