Sunday, January 13, 2013

How much should i charge for this?

Q. Hi there I have a iPhone 3GS used for about a year no scratches or anything! It has a cover,apps already installed,alot of music already downloaded, a charger and a car charger! How much should I charge for all of this?

A. Unlock it and it will sell for even more. But 200 is a good price. I'd say around 250. If you want to unlock it, just search "jailbreak and unlock iPhone on_____" You'll want to find out what firmware it is on and put it in for where I put the ___; You can do this by going to settings, general, about, and version. You can also search craigslist to have someone do it for 20 or so bucks. Hope that helps!!

How much is the monthly payment for the Iphone 3gs at best buy (using the 2 year contract)?
Q. How much is the monthly payment for the Iphone 3gs at best buy (using the 2 year contract)? I need to know because my grandma WANTS to buy it for me. So i just wanted to know.

A. well either if u buy it from best buy and att u still have to go to att and see if its connected and in stuff but its going to be like 140 dollars or something. i have unlimted everything. but really if u dont get unlimted everything then its a waste of money to get it. plus on ur plan they add a 30 dollar data plan every month

When using wifi on the iPhone 3Gs, do you use up the data on your internet plan?
Q. I know you can connect to hotspots on the iphone 3gs, but if i use it, does it still use up the data on my internet plan?
I'm just wondering, cuz if it does, then there is no point in using wifi

A. WiFI does NOT use your data plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment