Monday, January 21, 2013

How much value woul this have?

Q. I have a great condition virizon iPhone 4 32 g no cracks or scraches on glass, how much would the price is?

A. About $200

How much value woul this have?
Q. I have a great condition virizon iPhone 4 32 g no cracks or scraches on glass, how much would the price is?

A. Depends.

How much would a 32 gig iPhone 4 with Verizon cost including my "new every two" upgrade that I've been saving?
Q. I'm planning on ordering the iPhone 4 on Feb 3 for Verizon. I'm just curious if anyone knows the price it will be for the 32 gig model after a new 2 year contract plus my "new every two" discount. And yes, I do get the discount because I was eligible for it before they announced the phone and cancellation of new every two.

A. I have the same question but you're right. Verizon is letting us use the New Every Two for the last time if we order the iPhone. I was thinking of getting the 16 gig one...and my credit is $100. so I'm assuming since the 16gb is priced at 199.99 i would be paying 99.99 for my new iphone? I wish Verizon was clearer about this...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment