Monday, January 21, 2013

how much will an iphone 4 - 32 gig cost when i already have an iphone and am eligible for an upgrade?

Q. My current iPhone is starting to have problems with it and my birthday is a little over a month away. I want to get an iPhone 4 32 gig. I am eligible for my 2 year upgrade and I already have an iPhone, how much will it cost to get the one I want?

A. $300 straight up
Contract expenditures will vary

How is listening to music on the iPhone? Does text messages and phone calls interrupt it?
Q. I want to get an iPhone 4 32 GB. I want to listen to music on the iPod on the iPhone. How is it? Is it annoying when you start to get text messages and phone calls? Should I just get an iPod separately? Thanks.

A. nah, not at all. as soon as you get a call or text, the music stops and your ringtone or texttone come on (through your headphones) and it shows whos calling or if its a text, it just beeps and shows the message, and continues playing the music. after your call, it goes right back to where you left off. iphone 4 is the greatest phone in the world!

How much $$$ can I sell my iPhone 4 for?
Q. Not sure what it's worth.

I have an iPhone 4 32 gig for sale.
It's been in an otterbox case since day 1.
One owner.
GREAT condition.
Would come with box, manual, 2 chargers, and black/white otter box.

A. All depends on

A. what's the iOS version.
If it's 5.0 then you can expect 330 or so for it.
If it's 4.3.5 then about 350.
If it's 4.3.3 then about 400.

The reason being that there is no unlock available for 5.0.
there is an unlock available for 4.3.5 but the jailbreak is tethered.
4.3.3 would be the best because the jailbreak is untethered and it's unlockable.

B. what's the Modem Firmware.
If by any chance it's 1.59
Then atleast 450$.

You'd get a better price on eBay...But it would be easier to sell on Craigslist. But with so many people selling iPhones on CL, the price would fall.

Good luck.
Hope that helped.

P.S- If your modem firmware is 1.59 (settings-->general-->about, that's where you can see it), let me know. I will buy it!! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment