Friday, January 4, 2013

How much will the iPhone 4 cost with Verizon when the iPhone 5 comes out?

Q. I have Verizon and I noticed I can get the iphone 4 now online for only $99 with my new 2 year contract. But I'm wondering if I should hold out until the iPhone 5 comes out...does anyone know how much more the price of the iPhone 4 will drop once it comes out? I'm just wondering if the price difference will be worth the wait or if I should just get it now!

A. In most cases, Apple subsidizes the prices of their existing iPhones after the release of a new one. As you can see per the website, with the new iPhone 4S, the prices of the Verizon Wireless iPhone 4's went down by $50 each.

How much will it cost to upgrade to an iPhone 4?
Q. I currently own an LG Xenon, but in November I am eligible to upgrade to the full discounted upgrade price for an iPhone 4. I am currently on a family plan with 700 mins and unlimited messaging though. Does this mean I have to buy the expensive $30 unlimited Data Plan? And is that all I'd have to add to the family plan? Or is there other things required for the iPhone 4? Thank you for your time. =)

A. If you already have an unlimited plan then it will move over to the iPhone4.

If not, the cheapest data plan is 15 bucks for 200mb.
That may not sound like much but your would be surprised how much data you really use and the iPhone4 has wifi so you wont have to worry about data overages.

I have an iPhone4 and i am a heavy user but i dont go over 20mbs a month because i have wifi at the office and at home.

Best bet is register your account on the ATT site so you can monitor how much data you are using

There is a feature you can add called smart limits...that will stop your data usage one you have reached your limit but there is an added charge for that...i think about 5 to 10 bucks per month...but its better than getting a $100 bill on data charges alone.


Edit...

Forgot to mention that there is an upgrade or activation fee but it gets added onto your next bill

How much would the iphone 4 cost when the iphone 5 comes?
Q. i'm debating if i should get the droid 3 now in full retail price or wait till october for the iphone 5 to come out & have the price of the iphone 4 to drop.. i have to pay full retail. Any ideas on how much it would cost for 16gb iphone 4 full price?

A. It would cost $100 dollars less




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment