Friday, January 11, 2013

How much would a 32 gig iPhone 4 with Verizon cost including my "new every two" upgrade that I've been saving?

Q. I'm planning on ordering the iPhone 4 on Feb 3 for Verizon. I'm just curious if anyone knows the price it will be for the 32 gig model after a new 2 year contract plus my "new every two" discount. And yes, I do get the discount because I was eligible for it before they announced the phone and cancellation of new every two.

A. I have the same question but you're right. Verizon is letting us use the New Every Two for the last time if we order the iPhone. I was thinking of getting the 16 gig one...and my credit is $100. so I'm assuming since the 16gb is priced at 199.99 i would be paying 99.99 for my new iphone? I wish Verizon was clearer about this...

How much is an iphone 4 with a contract?
Q. Im planning to buy an iphone 4. My contract ends at the end of this month. I know that it is $200 but how much is the contract? Also how much will the activation and other fees cost? 10 points to the best answer.
I already have a plan because everyone in my family has an iphone. All i need to know is how much the activation fees and contract are.

A. iPhone 4 (16gb): $215 and change*
iPhone 4 (32gb): $325 and change*

One time activation fee of $36.
If it's been more than 20 months that you've gotten free/discounted phones from AT&T then you could reduce the activation fee to $18 (when they call it upgrade fee) and still get the phone at the discounted price. Of course that will renew your contract to two more years.
You can always do something called an Early Upgrade where you don't have to pay the full price but also not the super discounted price, you pay something in the middle. But I don't think that's something you're trying to find out.

The cheapest individual plan for iPhone is $64 and change* (after tax). (Plan includes: 450 nationwide minutes, 5000 nights and weekend minutes, Visual Voicemail, 200 mb 3G data, No tethering, No A-List, No text/MMS, rollover minutes expires after a year).

You should visit your nearest Apple store, they will answer all your questions very well.

*NYC sales tax rate.

How much does an iPhone 4 cost on a Verizon upgrade?
Q. My upgrade is coming up soon and i would like to upgrade to the iPhone 4. On the website it says it is $199, but i would like to know what the actual price would be with the upgrade discount. Thanks!

A. It will be 200 dollars to buy it....

plus after whatever the phone bill comes to add another 30-80 dollars A MONTH due to the data charge plan. That depends on what GB of the iphone you get..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment