Friday, January 11, 2013

How much would it cost to fix an iPhone 3GS if the screen is cracked?

Q. A friend of mine bought an iPhone 3GS and the screen is cracked, I was wondering how much would it cost to get it fixed?

Would it be better to just by a new phone or what?

A. Hello. I own an Apple Service center called Rotten Apples. We are a web based business. We specialize in fixing iPhones and iPods, particularly the glass and LCDs. We do same day service on these repairs at no extra cost. For a iPhone 3gs glass repair, we only charge $74.99.

Please request a quote on our website under the Contact tab - and we will get you fixed up! We are the cheapest on the internet, guaranteed!

Our website link is below.

Thanks and good luck!

How much to repair iphone generation 1 touch sensor?
Q. How much to repair iphone generation 1 touch sensor? Glass is fine and the phone operates fine. the sensor issue is touch and go. Any help would be great. I have a gen 2, but I don't want to just trash this phone.

A. Call Apple at 1-800-MYIPHONE and ask about out of warranty repair. If you do it that way you will still atleast have part of a warranty versus doing it yourself and not having a warranty at all.

How to prevent iPhone glass from breaking?
Q. I have an iPhone 5 , and I don't want the glass to break.
So, how can I prevent that? I have a case c:
But it's the front glass, with the touch screen if you know what I mean (:

Oh, and I don't need stupid reactions with: "Don't drop it" and stuff, I know that.

A. I used this after I broke my screen. It basically prevents it from cracking. The Addons Buff Anti Shock screen. http://bufflabs.com/ You can buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Addons-Screen-Protector-iPhone/dp/B00835F9QY

Also, just a little something to help you relax...even it if does break, you can get it fixed quite easiely and cheapily. :-) When I broke mine I went to a company the does iphone repair and got them to repair the screen. http://www.phone-hub.co.uk/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment