Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How much would a refurbished iPhone 3GS sell for?

Q. I recently broke the LCD display and cracked the glass screen on my iPhone 3GS 32g and bought a new iPhone 4. I have, since then, replace the LCD screen and the glass and if functions fine. It has never been jailbroken and I was wondering how much it would sell for. The condition is nit extremely good, the back has lots of scratches and one minor crack, but the phone functions as well as new. How much could I get for it?

A. Hello,

Maybe 100 to 250 as i seen on http://iphone4refurbished.pawao.com.
But I think you better to bought an Iphone 4 refurbished.
My 2 cents :)

Should I get the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4s?
Q. I currently own the Samsung Fascinate on Verizon Wireless. My contract isn't up for another year. Do I buy a 32g iPhone 4 from a friend and switch my number on it, then just put on iOS 5, or should I just spend twice as much for a 32g iPhone 4s?

A. If you have the money the iPhone 4s would be worth it but then you would have to pay full retail unless you break contract. If you break contract it cost you money. I would personally stick with your fascinate and wait a year and buy another android but to answer your question buy an iPhone 4s

Does the iPhone have protection against viruses?
Q. Is the iPhone 4 vulnerable to viruses? And how do you know if your iPhone has a virus and what can you do? I have the 32g iPhone 4. And sometimes my friends send pictures from their computer and one of them had a virus issue. So I just wanted to know what level the iPhone is protected against viruses and such.

A. As long as you are using non-jailbroken iphone you are pretty much safe, as all applications pass verification trhough apple. Also, common PC viruses can not infect IPHone.
The chances that Iphone will get infected are slim.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment