Saturday, January 26, 2013

How much would a used iPhone 3GS 16gb in good condition sell for?

Q. I'm looking to sell my black iPhone 3GS 16gb that I bought in March. It's in good condition and works fine. How much money do you think I could get for it?
I also have the technical ability to unlock it, if that adds to the price.

A. Unlocking it may or may not ad to the price. I would say not to advertise whether or not your phone is jailbroken so that it will get everyone's attention. Then when you have a buyer you won't have to worry if it's someone who wants a phone that isn't unlocked. Usually you won't get more money because most people know its extremely simple to unlock it, but make sure you DO NOT upgrade the ios to 4.0.2 because there is no unlock for it right now. A phone that's an 8 or higher (1-10 scale) can get you $350 min, a 6/7 about $320 tops but sometimes you get really lucky. If you're gonna post on craiglist make sure you post at least $30 above what you will go for and add "or best offer" to description. Nonetheless you will sell this phone in 24 hours or less, good luck!

How much should i ask for a white iphone 3gs thats jailbroken and has alot of songs an apps on ebay?
Q. just wondering cause im selling my iphone 3gs white/16gb jailbroken on ebay an just wondering how much should i price it..... (P.S- it has a little scratch on the apple..??!!

A. $349 starting

that will be the price for an refurb early upgraded iphone 3gs, once available by Apple. Since its jailbroken, then you should top off around $600, maybe $700...

Will my iPhone 3GS be worth more if I unlock is and jailbreak it?
Q. I want to sell my iPhone 3GS on Ebay. Will I get more money for it if it is unlocked and jailbroken?

A. yes you do get more money but its not worth it bc usually if the buyer buys a jb iphone they dont know how to jb so they usually mess it up and come back to u so id just sell with no jb




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment