Thursday, January 3, 2013

How to charge iphone with broken connector?

Q. My old iPhone 3g charge port recently broke (the part where you plug in the cable) and i cannot sync my music to iTunes. Is there any way at all I can somehow sync all my stuff so that I don't lose it when I get a new phone without buying a replacement part?

A. If the entire port is busted, it needs to be replaced. You can certainly try to do some tricks with wires and connect them to the board, but how annoying would it be to have to open your phone up and do that every time you need to charge or sync? Even then, it's not guaranteed to work. Sell the phone as-is, or replace the port.

what is the silver side of the iphone 4s called?
Q. the silver side between the back cover and the front lcd screen called... i am looking for the silver part of the iphone 4s to replace as its crack and want to replace it... does anyone know what its called and where i can find a replacement part?

A. Mmm, I guess its the stainless steel band.

Iphone screen cracked. How do I know if I need to buy the digitizer or just the glass to replace it?
Q. The phone still works just fine, the touchscreen works just like new. I would like to purchase the replacement part. I just don't know if I need to buy just the screen or the digitizer.

A. if it still works its just the glass. and its not going to be easy to replace its 1/16th inch thick. is it still under warranty?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment