Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to charge your iphone when traveling by plane?

Q. I know my iphone will discharge half way through my trip. I need options on how to charge on iphone? Should I purchase a portable iphone charger? Can the white wired cord be brought passed security/ as carry-on? Where can I charge my phone?

A. Yeah you can bring the cable with you. I just buy an extra battery and use it on the plane. You can also use a battery with a solar power recharger.

http://www.amazon.com/Lenmar-PPUS20-PowerPort-Charging-Adapters/dp/B0023RRPRO

If you are really desperate- many older planes have a power outlet in the bathroom. You can pop in and get a quick charge that way :)

Where can I get the best iphone charger?
Q. I am trying to buy a new iphone charger, but there are so many different kinds and I don't know which one to choose. What's the best iphone charger?

A. Hi, I recently bought the novothink iphone charger. It's a solar power iphone charger and I love it! It works great and very effective. You can buy one at http://www.solararcadia.com/

My wifi on my laptop is not working?
Q. I live under a bridge in tampa and I have a solar charger for both my iPhone and Mac. My mac's Internet isn't working well. Help? How can I fix this?

A. need mor input.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment