Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to connect my iphone to my car (2003 mercedes-benz c230)?

Q. Is it possible to connect an iphone to 2003 mercedes-benz c230 if it is can you provide me with a step-by-step directions???

A. Does the car have a Benz phone already installed? If yes, all you need is a Blutooth puck in place of the old set and you're ready to go.

If not, you first need the Benz phone installation kit installed. That phone icon you see on the centre cluster just means that the vehicle is prewired to accept the phone kit. It does not mean that a phone was installed. A phone installation was a dealer option/accessory.

What are the hottest ipod touch accessories?
Q. Things like headphones, speakers, maybe even combination dvd player?

Protectors and cars mounts as well. I have done a lot of research online but am interested in hearing what other poeple say - not just the search engines.

A. The DICE Electronics car kit is a must have. http://diceelectronics.com/

I use it to connect my iPhone to my radio and it lets me use the Pandora and XM Sirius app through my stereo system.

I want to get an ipod accessory to allow my mom to play her ipod in her car. What should I get?
Q. The car is a prius and it only has a CD player inside. Also, she travels far distances, so I really don't want to get the kind that attaches to the radio and comes in static-y between counties. I would love some advice. Thanks.

A. With this kit you can control your iPod from your factory Prius radio, charge the newer iPods\iPhones and the sound quality is just like a CD.

http://diceelectronics.com/toyota.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment