Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How to delete custom ringtone on iphone 3gs?

Q. I created a custom ringtone for my iphone and now I want to delete it from the phone without jail breaking it?

A. just sync and remove it from your playlist

Where can you get good quality ringtones for the iPhone 3G?
Q. I'd like to know where I could get good ringtones for the iphone other than creating them on itunes. Is it possible to get them directly from AT&T like you can with any other phone? Is there a 3rd party website where you can get them from at good quality? The problem is that i'm having trouble with the itunes "create a ringtone" feature so I'd like to find another alternative. Please help!

A. http://www.ventones.com

just follow the steps on that site . Ventones shows how to get free ringtones for iphones.

i use it for my iphone 3g all the time

How do you make a song on itunes into an iphone ringtone?
Q. I want to make a song i already own into my ringtone for iphone. How do you do that without destroying the file so the song is still intact after it becomes a ringtone? Pictures and/or videos are acceptable!!

A. use the Ventones site

sign up and its totally free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment