Monday, January 14, 2013

How to fix This accessory is not optimized for this iphone?

Q. I have a white Verizon Iphone 4 and I keep getting this massage and my audio is off and my battery life is shortened as a result. I don't have a charging dock just a regular wall charger and it has been no were near water also I cleaned it several dozen times and nothing has worked. I have looked online on many different sites and their solutions either don't apply to me or do not work.

A. http://www.myipoddockingstations.com/ipod-docking-stations/

What is the best case for the Verizon white iPhone 4?
Q. Apparently, the Otterbox defender is incompatible with my brand new iPhone. I love the Otterbox defender, however, and really want that kind of protection, but compatible with the white iPhone.

A. Finally iPhone 4âs long awaited white model has been released on April 28 and more and more people are exploring the internet to find what is new with that. Although having stunning look, thickness of new white iPhone 4 has become hot topic among consumers. No matter whether it is thick or not but one thing is for sure that many iPhone 4 cases donât quite fit right with White iPhone 4. And considering this point accessories makers has started manufacturing cases for white iPhone 4. Here is the information on best cases for White iPhone 4.
c

What is the difference between the Verizon iPhone 4 and the AT&T iPhone 4?
Q. I know different networks. But why do some accessories say "For AT&T version only" or for Verizon only?

A. Two big differences most people care about:

- Verizon is on a CDMA network; AT&T is on a GSM network. This means that on a Verizon iPhone, you are unable to talk on the phone and use data (surf the Internet) at the same time
- AT&T's iPhone has 3 break points in the antenna; Verizon's iPhone has 4. This new design means the buttons have shifted to make room for the new break point, which is why AT&T iPhone cases don't fit Verizon iPhones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment