Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How to get sharpie off a Silicone iPhone case?

Q. I bought a really good white iPhone case from 5 below thinking I could costomize it with sharpie. Well not thinking I sharpied it and the sharpie just rubs off onto my hands as I new a way to get it off I've tryed soap and water but it didn't work. Help please!!

A. try a solvent like nail polish remover.

iPhone case that has a detachable, hard plastic screen protector?
Q. I'm trying to find a rubber/silicone case for an iPhone that has a hard plastic screen protector that can attach to the front to protect or back while using screen. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

A. Check OtterBox. That's what I have and you make like them.

What is one of the top silicone cases for the iphone (first gen).?
Q. I want a case that has good last to it. I have a silicone case now and it streched out and is now loosing its shape. If anyone knows a way to prevent the cases from getting like this please let me know!!!

Thanks
The cheaper the better :-)

A. I've used cases from these guys before, worked well for me

http://www.inspiretech.com/c-15-iphone-accessories.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. HypePercents offer designer silicone phone case for your smartphones. The store also includes various phone cases designs such as cute animal, flower silicone, soft silicon at best deals.

    ReplyDelete