Friday, January 25, 2013

How to install myfaves application on unlocked iphone?

Q. I have an unlocked iphone and wanted to install the myfaves application on it. Can anyone please send me a link from where I can download this onto my iphone?

A. Hello afarhe2,,,

There's not an app for iPhone to the best of my knowledge, but that will not prohibit you from using the my-Faves numbers as they are carrier based. You can go to the T-Mobile WEB site add, change, and remove one per calender month.

I have any gen 1 iPhone and it works fine...

I hope this helps.?!

Geo. ;) :)

Can an unlocked iPhone be compatible with Sprint service?
Q. A friend of my dad has a nice mint black iphone (the old one) and my dad told me that its unlocked and im thinking about buying it. But i have sprint service. So is an unlocked iPhone compatible with sprint service?

A. it should be compatible.....the other person who just answered you is NOT right. I know for a fact that unlocked iPhones are compatiable with tmobile. i can't say yes for sure for sprint, but ask your friends dad if you could slip in your sim card to check then buy it...

i'm confident it should work. sim cards should work in any unlocked phone.

Unlocked iphone, any downfalls or anything I should know about before making the trade?
Q. I have a phone and I am currently trying to decide whether I should trade for an iphone or not. Its an unlocked 2nd Gen iphone. Is there any downfalls to using a unlocked iphone? I heard that you will not be able to update software and such. Is there anything that I should know before making the trade?

A. Yeah if you update the software it will lock the iPhone again. Also when you have an unlocked iPhone it will void the warranty so if there are any hardware defects or software defects that render the phone useless, you have to buy a new computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment