Monday, January 21, 2013

How to jailbreak iPhone 4 using cydia?

Q. I want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 version 5.0 on jailbreakme.com but it dosn't let me slide to jailbreak.

A. You can jailbreak it with this safe and easy jailbreak guide for iphone 4: bit.ly/k17mt6

How can you jailbreak the iPhone 4?
Q. I just got an iPhone 4 and I want to jailbreak it. Are there any jailbreaking apps to jailbreak the iPhone 4. I know you can jailbreak an iPhone 3GS that has iOS 4. Are there ANY applications to jailbreak the iPhone 4?
None of the current answers allow me to jailbreak my iPhone 4.

A. You can't jailbreak the iPhone 4 just yet. Hopefully after Apple releases the next update you will.

What are the chances of my iPhone 4 freezing if I JailBreak it?
Q. I really want to JailBreak my iPhone 4 but I'm scared it'll freeze. My friends have done it and one of their iPhones got frozen and it still hasn't unfroze, its been half a year.

A. Statistics show about a 68% chance, but grows to 77% in colder weather.

On a serious note you have better chances of laying a chicken egg from your elbow than freezing your device. I'm not saying your friends dumb, but he needs to do more research on how to unfreeze a device because there is always a way. You would literally have to purposely try to freeze the device by downloading things you know aren't compatible for it to become useless.

Back when the first iPhone came out it was easy to brick a device, but jailbreak ing has come a long way, and is much more stable.

I could write an entire book here telling you how and the things you can do, but don't have the time so visit these sites and read up on how to do it. My one piece of advice that will save you lots of time & frustration is READ instructions before attempting to jailbreak and know what your doing before you begin. Otherwise a simple 2 min jailbreak ing process can and will turn into a 12 hour fiasco (from experience).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment