Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How to make my iPhone not say virgin mobile in the corner?

Q. Okay people have the virgin mobile iPhone and it says virgin in the left corner like if it was verizon it would say version but I feel that's embarrassing so how could you get it to not say that?

A. You have to jailbreak it.

P.S. It's a good thing I guess that there isn't a phone company called "Whore Mobile" etc...

How can I jailbreak my disconnected iphone 3g?
Q. I was given a disconnected iphone 3g and want to connect it with T-mobile. iphone was originally connected with AT&T. So how can I jailbreak it?

A. Here is a trusted safe jailbreak guide I know of for iphone 3g: http://bit.ly/INTDrg

Would Canada iPhone Virgin Mobile work with United States Virgin mobile network?
Q. I have an optimus V and want an iPhone. Can i use a canadian postpaid virgin mobile iphone even though I have a usa prepaid phone?

A. Virgin Mobile CA uses GSM. Virgin Mobile US uses CDMA. No, the phones from the two different carriers will not work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment