Sunday, January 6, 2013

How to play MUSIC from the iphone through my car speakers?

Q. How to play MUSIC from the iphone through my car speakers? i dont wanna use the Radio Transmitter. its there any application for that ?

A. There is a special little adapter you can buy for your car. Then it just plugs into the outlet I believe. There are instructions inside of it. You would have to find an empty radio station to hear the music on your iPhone. Then play it that way.

Is there any Navigation system that also supports an Iphone hook up?
Q. I want to be able to some how hook up my Iphone to my car so that i can access the music on it. However, i also want a navigation system. Is there any single unit that would do both these features in one?
Im less worries about bluetooth since my car has that. More so the mp3 portion of the iPHONE.

A. Pioneer has a navigation unit that will hook up via bluetooth. It is a bit pricey, but then it does it all.

AVIC-N4

Added:

This unit is Ipod capable with an optional adapter, but since I use a PDA windows phone I am not sure if the iphone connections are compatible with the ipod connections. If they are, then this unit, with the ipod option will work for you.

Can the iPhone be hooked up to a car stereo?
Q. Are there any adapters between the iPhone and a car stereo system?
Can you play music from your iPhone on to your car's stereo?

A. I would assume so. All you would need is a regular iPod car kit and have the iPhone play music. No special equipment needed just because it's an iPhone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment