Thursday, January 3, 2013

How to video chat with an iphone 4 using a MacBook Pro?

Q. How do I video chat with an iphone 4 using my MacBook Pro? is it through Skype or iChat?
Thanks!

A. Neither.

Video chatting on an iPhone 4 is also between another iPhone 4 or an iPod touch 4G over a wifi connection at this time.

Could I send an unlocked iphone 4 to a girl in Russia so she could use it?
Q. I've been doing a little research, but truthfully I don't know much about the whole iphone 4 use in Russia. I've found enough info to know she'd have to cut her sim card, but that's as far as my knowledge goes on that subject. I was planning on buying an unlocked iphone 4 off eBay for her, but it wouldn't pay if she couldn't use it in Russia. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

A. The iPhone 4 uses a Micro-Sim so if she has a regular SIM card, she will have to cut it. I have seen reports that cutting the SIM card does actually work! Just make sure she doesn't cut over the metal part... In the link, there are cool step-by-step instructions on how to do so.

And she can indeed use the iPhone 4 in Russia if it is on a GSM Network. And make sure the company she uses actually used SIM cards because Verizon doesn't use SIM cards. Good Luck!

What is the app or software that I need on the iPhone 4 to use the Optoma Pico Projector?
Q. Do I have to download an app or install a program on my iPhone 4 to use it? I connected it but no image is projected. I can project anything but when I connect it to mi iPhone 4 the projector screen is blue.
What are the steps to use it?

A. I had the same question this week. while attempting to look the answer I found a way to get the new iphone 4g from www.iphonetools.tk!! the phone is arriving in 2 days and i'm so excited I can't wait!!

Good luck and have a new phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment