Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How will i know that my iPhone 4 Is unlocked before putting in the sim ?

Q. How will i know that the iPhone 4 is unlocked before i put my T-Mobile sim ? Pls i need to know .

A. Well if you bought it from the Apple shop then it should already be unlocked, or just put in you new T-Mobile sim and you should get a pop-up notification saying that you can't use your sim (because it wouldn't be unlocked) or just plug it into iTunes and you should get a message thing saying "Congratulation, your iPhone has now been unlocked" (only if its just been unlocked and you haven't plugged it into iTunes since you unlocked it)

Can you use an Iphone 4 legally unlocked in other country?
Q. Can an iphone 4 legally unlocked in other country, be used in the philippines.

A. yes it can be unlocked and work anywhere.

Should i trade my iPhone 4 unlocked for Nexus S on craigslist?
Q. I have had iPhone 4 from a few months, now I want to try Nexus S. Should I trade it as a even trade on Craigslist. The Nexus S was bought last week and it looks brand new. My iPhone 4 is unlocked and looks new also.
I read somewhere in the answers that I can sell my iPhone for 700 USD. How?

A. oh good god no!

You can sell your iphone 4 for 700 USD and go buy a nexus s and still have cash.

They're trying to pull one over on you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment