Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am currently thinking about getting an iphone. I was wondering what the good and bad things are about it?

Q. I am currently with Nextel/Sprint and my contract with them is up in February. I am not and do not wish to extend my contract with them because basically ever since they merged with Sprint the company sucks. I just wanted to get some opinions from people who actually have an iphone to help me decide whether or not I am going to purchase one.

A. I don't have an iPhone, but I've heard many accounts about them. First thing to consider is they cost 600 dollars, & that's just for a 2-yr. contract on the phone.

You should also consider that if you get something like that, you will not be able to resist browsing the net with it & doing all that cool unnecessary stuff that comes with an iPhone, so you will need a multimedia package coupled with your monthly plan that will likely increase it another 20 dollars (the default monthly payment I believe is 60).

There have been some extreme cases on YouTube, where some people have ended up stuck with $4000 bills for "over-using" their iPhone without the right plans, so your business on it can get pretty expensive if you're not careful.

As far as performance, the phone is amazing. It's very crystal-clear resolution & VERY smooth navigation with the touch-screen.

But my recommendation? Save yourself the brutal monthly fees & get yourself an iPod iTouch. You can get a crappier phone & save yourself some money, but still have all that cool stuff in the palm of your hand. iTouches are about $300 for an 8gb.

Where can I find a swarovski crystal case for my iphone4?
Q. I live in the US(east coast) and I have an iphone 4 and I'm looking for a nice swarovski crystal case... Do you know the name of any websites where I can order it from? All of the websites I go to are "VERY" limited in style..

A. Whatever your purposes in converting diffrent kinds of video to iPhone 4, you can get the method here, so just know how to do it.

you can google Aunsoft iPhone 4 Column to get it

http://www.aunsoft.com/iphone4/

What is the best glue for Swarovski crystals?
Q. I wanted to gem my Havianas flip flops with Swarovski crystals and I tried to use the E-6000 glue.... even after a few days the glue stayed soft and sticky, and the crystals were constantly sliding off. Can someone give me a recommendation for a good glue to use?? Many thanks!!

A. My friend recommended a Japan brand glue called the Deco Princess...it worked wonderfully with the flip flops and none of the crystals came off. It also didn't have that awful smell that E6000 does. The deco princess glue is supposed to work really well with all kinds of materials and I used it to gem my iPhone cases and photo frames and stuff....really great stuff!

I bought mine from an online store. You may check it out as well! Hope that helps!
http://www.gemmii.com/collections/accessories/products/deco-princess-glue




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment