Sunday, January 20, 2013

I want to buy Iphone without contract and want to use Wifi at library?

Q. I want to buy Iphone for 599$ Canadian at Apple Store without contract and want to use Wifi at library and coffee shops (not only at Starbucks). I also like to take pictures and scan from my HP scanner via UPS and run Ebay listings and call someone via Skypes. Is it possible?

A. Dear Friend,
Good Idea to buy an iPhone and that too unlocked,You won't have any hassles with it.
It is possible to do whatever you have listed,
iPhone has become versatile now with updates,
You can even call with Skype App.You can use WiFi too and enjoy it.You can also take pictures with it and then you just have to connect it with your PC or Laptop,then you can easily copy pictures from it.
You will love iPhone.

Hope that helped :)

How can visitors to US buy iphone since they don't have ID and the unlocked is 3 times the price?
Q. I came to US as tourist, and I need to buy iphone 3G, but apple company told me that they sell only to residents!! and I looked fo the unlocked one, it is $1000 !!! so how can I buy iphone?? plz help.

A. You have to buy it in your country. It is sold in 32 countries and 69 carriers support it. You're out of luck if there isn't an Apple carrier though. Sorry.

Where i can buy iPhone 3GS using cash and without signing any contract in Malaysia?
Q. I plan to have a iPhone 3GS but in Malaysia you've to sign contract with either Maxis or Digi and it is not worth it. Where can i buy iPhone by Cash?

A. Loaw Yat Plaza, Bukit Bintang will be the best place.. 1St Floor Low Yat plaza. Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment