Sunday, January 13, 2013

if i buy an unlocked iphone off of kijiji and then put my koodo phones sim card into it, will it work?

Q. are there any complications with this ? is any unlocked iphone ok? does it have to be jailbroken also, or just unlocked ?
thanks.

A. unlocked iphone will work, no need jailbreak it.

How can you be safe while having an unlocked iphone?
Q. I want an iphone, but i have t-mobile so i would have to get an unlocked iphone. Is it easy to get it locked? I want to avoid that and if it easily can get unlocked, i would like to know.

A. There are 3 easy steps to unlocking your iPhone and it's completely safe. Check out my webpage dedicated specifically to answering this question.

http://www.squidoo.com/unlocking-the-iph...

I have t-mobile fav 5 and I used it. Takes about 10-15 minutes. Download a program, install, hook up the iphone, and follow the instructions. Cost you 30 dollars but it's worth it. Or you could pay as much as 50% more to switch to AT&T's plan, cancel your current plan with t-mobile, pay for text messaging, and pay the activation fee of $35. It's a no brainer if you like your current t-mobile service.

How can I upgrade the firmware on an unlocked iPhone 3GS?
Q. I have an unlocked iPhone 3GS that I am currently running on TMobile service. It is running the 3.0 firmware and I would like to upgrade it to at least 3.1.2 in order to run certain apps. I bought the phone unlocked and am unfamiliar with the process. Is there any tutorial available that can explain what I need to do to upgrade?

A. to unlock the iphone 3.1.2 There are many guides explaining the procedure




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment