Monday, January 21, 2013

If i could Buy a iPhone 4 at contract price and unlock it myself?

Q. If i buy a iphone 4 at radioshack at contract price could i unlock it myself and tell them i will activate it Myself at home?

A. it depends on the firmware of the iphone.

How much do you think the iPhone 4 is going to cost when the iPhone 5 comes out?
Q. I want to purchase an iPhone 4 but then the retail price is too expensive. When the iPhone 5 comes out , how much do you think the older iPhone 4 will cost? I plan on buying the phone for the retail price and unlocking it so I can use it for T-Mobile. Rumors were spreading across the internet saying that iPhone 5 will be available in the Fall. However, that is just a rumor.

A. $99 if Apple sticks with its iPhone pricing strategy. There are also rumors that the next iPhone would be available for T-Mobile & Sprint so that it would cover the 4 major carriers.

Is there a catch to buying iPhone 4 at Walmart for the $147 price? Do I have to give up my current plan?
Q. I have a really good plan for minutes that I'm grandfathered into with AT&T. Would buying my iPhone 4 at Walmart for the excellent price of $147 make me have to get a new minutes plan and therefore give up the one I currently have? Also, is there some other catch involved in buying a phone at Walmart or another store that is not strictly an AT&T store?

A. There definitly is a catch, considering the phone is worth triple that price. Ask Walmart or ATT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment