Thursday, January 10, 2013

If I get an unlocked Iphone 4 for tmobile will internet work?

Q. I have a data plan for my G2 right now, if i put my sim card into the unlocked iphone 4 will i get wireless 4G or 3G internet? I mean wireless and not running on wifi. please help. thanks.

A. duh it will work

Does an unlocked iPhone 4 require a data plan?
Q. I was wondering if I needed a data plan for an unlocked iPhone 4. I have T-Mobile with limited minutes and unlimited texts. I was wondering that without the data plan, how does facetime fit in?

A. No you don't just insert sim card. If it's unlocked you won't be able to acces the internet unless you are using wifi.

What are some good plans for Unlocked iPhone 4?
Q. I recently bought an iPhone 4 , I have Simple Mobile but i was planning to change.. Red pocket or something with faster internet. Does anyone know about any other cheap plan under 50 or less plans that can connect my factory unlocked iPhone 4. ANY HELP PLEASE!

A. straight talk $45 plan




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment