Sunday, January 6, 2013

If you were offered a free glass color conversion for your iPhone 4 or 4S, which color would you choose?

Q. I work in an iPhone repair shop and we are about to start stocking a limited selection of custom colored glass for the iPhone 4 and 4S. If you were offered a free conversion from the standard issue black or white that Apple offers, which of the following colors would you most likely choose? Pick up to 3 colors if you can't decide on just one!

Red, Dark Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Gold, Purple, Pink or Light Blue

A. Try the dark blue...

Good luck!

Is there a software to jailbreak and fix error on iPhone ?
Q. I wanna buy the program I saw this iphone repair company that can fix any error code on iphone I saw it but I wouldn't read the name it was a awesome program that looks like itunes interface they don't use any redsnow stuff like that it does it by itself automatically

A. here is a trusted site for jailbreaking iphone and fixing jailbreaking problems: Http://bit.ly/k17mt6

Can somebody help me with my iphone repair questions?
Q. I have two Iphone 2g's that have damaged screens. My plan is to buy two digitizers from Canada and take them to India to get them repaired because labour is too expensive here. I need to know if there are places in india (most likely Punjab) where shops in India that repair iphone. Also, is it recomended for me to buy the replacement digitizers from or would they have some in India. Any info is highly appreciated.

A. check http://www.iphoneservicesdepot.com they are a good iphone repair company, i think they even give free consultation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment