Sunday, January 20, 2013

Iphone screen cracked. How do I know if I need to buy the digitizer or just the glass to replace it?

Q. The phone still works just fine, the touchscreen works just like new. I would like to purchase the replacement part. I just don't know if I need to buy just the screen or the digitizer.

A. if it still works its just the glass. and its not going to be easy to replace its 1/16th inch thick. is it still under warranty?

Does anyone know where to order high quality Iphone replacement parts?
Q. I am looking for a parts wholesaler that deals in high quality iphone parts. I have searched high and low on the internet but almost all the sites seem a little shady and I cant decide which one to go with. So I am hoping that someone can help me out. The reason being that I am wanting to start a part time Iphone repair buisness. Thanks

A. Yes, find 'em in Amazon and other store... There are many locations to get parts for your phone!

Good luck!

Are the cheap iphone 4s glass replacement parts as good as expensive ones?
Q. I just bought my iphone 4s yesterday, and dropped it in my driveway a few hours later! My brother is an electrical genius and will replace the broken glass for me (front of phone), but I need to order the parts. There are so many options with some as little as $1 and some as expensive as $30-$40. How do I know which one to buy? Are they all good?

A. You need to know if it was just the front glass that broke or if it was also the LCD scree that also broke. If it was only the front glass then it could be about 10 bucks, if you need the new screen however it could be 90 bucks.

I know exactly what you mean, on ebay there are ones for 1 dollar to 40 bucks. The problem is that its so hard to tell if something is fake or not. But buying one for 10 bucks on ebay and trying it couldn't hurt. Here is the product on amazon:

Screen plus LCD display: http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-iPhone-Digitizer-Screen-Assembly/dp/B0068YOU2G

Screen only: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Screen-Digitizer-Replacement-iPhone/dp/B00897VQ4A/ref=sr_1_13?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1348503798&sr=1-13&keywords=iphone+4s+front+glass

But the problem is that, look at the reviews, they have one or two stars


If you want top quality i would buy the product from a real phone parts store that guaranties the product is real. like here:

http://phonepartsusa.com/apple-iphone/iphone-4s-replacement-parts-repair-tools-housing-LCD-digitzer-touch-screen




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment