Monday, January 7, 2013

Is the inside of an iPhone 3G 16GB white different than the one on the Black one?

Q. I am thinking about repairing my iPhone Glass screen and was wondering if the inside of the white one is different than the black one

A. No difference. Be careful with the ribbon that connects the earpiece to the board. If you have questions or want assistance visit my site http://mc2iphone.com I repair iphones. Just take it slow and you should be fine. Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Where can I get iPhone repair in Birmingham Alabama?
Q. I dropped my iPhone and cracked the glass, where is the best place to get it fixed?

A. Same thing happend to me, I took it to a guy in birmingham, his site is Bhamirepair.com
My phone looks brand new now.

I recomended him to all my friends with broken iPhones.

Can you fix an iphone screen with glass filler?
Q. I remember a while ago there was this commercial for a glass repair liquid that filled minor cracks in glasses or pda's ... I think it might have been billy mays or something like that ... does anyone know about this and could it be used to fill the crack in my iphone? thanks

A. Maybe, that sounds like the best idea for fixing cracks in ipod screen yet. Then there is always crazy glue and buffing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment