Friday, January 25, 2013

Is it cool to buy an iPhone 3Gs but use a prepaid SIM card?

Q. I'm planning to buy an unlocked iPhone 3Gs but I'm also planning to use a prepaid SIM card that uses GSM frequency. Is it cool to have that or will it limit the features of the iPhone. Is it cheap? (Like cheap person if I do that) I don't wanna have a plan on any networks that's why... And last concern, will it work?

A. In the US, the iPhone is not supported as a prepaid. I believe that the phone has to be jailbroken as well as unlocked to use a prepaid sim. Neither AT&T nor T-Mobile offer prepaid data plans. At best, you will be able to call, text and use wifi.

Before you buy anything, make sure you are completely educated on how easy it is to relock the phone (especially a 3gs) and how the 3gs running 3.1.3 cannot be unlocked right now (and no one appears to be working on a solution). It's going to be very easy for you to end up with a very expensive useless phone.

How much should i charge for this?
Q. Hi there I have a iPhone 3GS used for about a year no scratches or anything! It has a cover,apps already installed,alot of music already downloaded, a charger and a car charger! How much should I charge for all of this?

A. Unlock it and it will sell for even more. But 200 is a good price. I'd say around 250. If you want to unlock it, just search "jailbreak and unlock iPhone on_____" You'll want to find out what firmware it is on and put it in for where I put the ___; You can do this by going to settings, general, about, and version. You can also search craigslist to have someone do it for 20 or so bucks. Hope that helps!!

How much is the monthly payment for the Iphone 3gs at best buy (using the 2 year contract)?
Q. How much is the monthly payment for the Iphone 3gs at best buy (using the 2 year contract)? I need to know because my grandma WANTS to buy it for me. So i just wanted to know.

A. well either if u buy it from best buy and att u still have to go to att and see if its connected and in stuff but its going to be like 140 dollars or something. i have unlimted everything. but really if u dont get unlimted everything then its a waste of money to get it. plus on ur plan they add a 30 dollar data plan every month




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment