Sunday, January 27, 2013

Is it okay to put an iPhone screen protector on a sidekick 2008 screen?

Q. Okay, so I have some extra iPhone screen protectors and was wondering if it was alright to cut them to fit my sidekick 2008. I wasn't sure if this was bad for the sidekick or can ruin the screen or what?Well thanks, hopefully you can answer!

A. no, it will explode

Will first generation iPhone screen protectors work with 3G?
Q. I would like to know if a first generation iPhone screen protector can work for iPhone 3G. I accidentally ordered an iPhone 1st gen screen protector and I have a 3G! Thanks in advance!

A. Do you like iphone games?

Check this site

http://idogames.webs.com/

How many iPhone screen protectors do I need?
Q. I'm about to get some iPhone screen protectors but I don't know how many do I need. How many should I put on at once. 1 2 or 3. If I only keep one on will it potect the screen. Can the screen still get damaged. Please help.

A. The protector protects it from minor damage. Scratches, dust and dirt. Only put one on, but replace it after a little while. (probably three or four weeks at max) And buy a large pack. Four or more at least. That way you aren't going all the time.


Also, make sure your screen is clean before putting it on. Otherwise you'll have air bubbles around the dust thats on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment