Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Is it possible to play music on my Touch screen car stereo from my iPhone through Bluetooth?

Q. I want my stereo to work like wireless or Bluetooth headphones, do I need to buy something?

A. It depends on the brand of stereo. Get us the brand and model # of the stereo and we'll see what we can do.

How to connect my iPhone via Bluetooth to my Windows 7 OS?
Q. I have my iPhone and Bluetooth USB device installed. But when I try to connect it to my computer I get the message that my Bluetooth device doesn't have a driver.

A. Right now the bluetooth in the iPhone only supports bluetooth headsets, headphones, and connecting to other iPhones/iPod touches. It is possible to jailbreak an iPhone and expand the bluetooth functions, but I don't believe anyone has made a jailbroken app for bluetooth sync (calendars, address book, etc). The only app that does bluetooth filetransfer is a bit buggy right now. Rumor has it that the new iPhone OS update in the summer will expand on these features, so your best bet is to just wait and see what happens then.

Are the iPhone headphones considered Bluetooth?
Q. Hey everyone, I noticed that the headphones my iPhone 4s came with had the volume control button on them, and on the back is this little silver dot. And I tried calling people talking through these headphones, and it works. I just wonder if these headphones are considered bluetooth/ headphones and not just regular headphones.

A. No, the silver dot is a microphone. Bluetooth headphones are wireless, and usually they don't come in earbuds like the ones apple makes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment