Friday, January 25, 2013

IS THE LEAKED OFFICIAL APPLE IPHONE UNLOCK SOFTWARE REAL?

Q. I have just recieved an email, about an official Apple Iphone Unlock Software. I have an Apple iPhone 3GS I need to unlock, and I am looking for a safe method that can allow me all functionalities. Can any one confirm this report, and where I can get it.

A. Well, I found out through a blog written by someone about it too, and it stated where you can get the software: http://iphoneunlocksoftware.com/
I haven't tried it because my iPhone is already unlocked, but you could check it out and report on your findings.

How can I update my unlocked Iphone 3G without it locking again?
Q. I have my iphone unlocked for T-mobile, and it's come time to update it, (I'm no longer able to download any apps because of the lack of software updates.) Is there a way were I can update my phone without the fear that it will lock and I'm no longer able to use it? Thank You.

A. No way.
You need to keep your self up2date for the newest jailbreaking software.
You can simply keep your old firmware on your iPhone before you get it unusable due to software update.

if i jailbreak iphone and unlock network, when i reset it will it return to one network?
Q. that was worded badly, sorry...
i mean if i jailbreak my iphone, unlock it from other carriers.. once i reset it to get rid of the jailbreak, will it still be unlocked to any carrier?

A. No, it will unjailbreak and re-lock your phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment