Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is there good legit wholesale iphone case suppliers?

Q. I need to buy a bulk about of iphone cases, whether they are branded or not for very cheap prices. I have searched around and have not found any wholesale cheaper iphone case supplier. Ebay is cheap, but I thought of those that sell on ebay that they get them for cheaper. So if there is any legit iphone case suppliers please list them. Make sure they are legit.

US sellers is what I prefer.

A. yea you can easily find some crack-head who would sell you anything for just a little bit of drugs thats how i got my car and Iphone

Is there an android phone that would fit an iphone case?
Q. I know this seems kinda weird. But I love love love some of the iphone cases. Like the cute ones that stand up and look like sitch, and hello kitty, and the alien from toy story. The 3D cases. But I REALLY don't care for Iphone's. I like the android system and everything. Well, I need a new phone now and I was just wondering if there's any android phones that would fit in an Iphone case. Not even exactly Iphone clones(cause I've looked at some of them), but just phones that happen to fit the cases?

A. Nope cases are specifically made for one phone and one phone only.

Are knockoff iPhone cases with Ferrari or other copyright logos illegal to sell?
Q. Is it illegal to sell Ferrari, Mercedes, etc iPhone cases that are knockoffs?

A. Yes, it's a copyright violation. Generally, they will confiscate any knock off merchandise that the seller still has, and then the seller gets hit with a huge fine, which is many times the selling price of the knock offs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment