Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Is there a noticeable difference in sound quality of aftermarket ear buds over the iPhone 4 ear buds?

Q. Is there a noticeable difference in sound quality of aftermarket ear buds over the iPhone 4 ear buds?
Thinking about getting some Klipsch Image S4's.

To justify the $65 ear buds, I want an obvious difference. Is there one?

A. I hear an obvious difference, and spending more money to get good headphones is absolutely worth it to me. HOWEVER.... My wife also hears a difference, but it's not important to her. I've lent her my $300 Shures and she can tell that they're better than her $80 Grados, but the difference is not important to her. She's happy with her Grados and would never dream of spending $300. In fact, she wouldn't have even got the Grados if I hadn't bought them for her...

So yeah, you'll probably notice the difference between the Apple buds and the Klipsch (which are supposed to be VERY good headphones, btw), but whether that difference is worth it to you is another matter. Careful though - you might find that upgradeitis is a serious disease that can do a lot of damage to your wallet...

Where can I buy an iPhone wallet case with a chain?
Q. I want a case for my iPhone 4 that i can also put cash in, and a debit card, and I also want a chain on it to hook on to my belt to just hang down, about like 3inches. Anyone know where to find one?

A. Of course in wall mart...

Am I the only one who thinks the iPhone charger is unreasonably expensive?
Q. I lost my charger and I checked apple it was $29 for the wall charger and $19 for USB cable. I have to spend $50 in order to charge this phone? So if I buy 4 sets of them the price equals to iPhone 4?
What are they made of platinum?

A. Apple calls the shots as far as accessories for their devices. If a problem comes from a unapproved accessory, Apple will say, So sorry, that cheap thing you added to your device broke it and voided your warranty, too bad to be you. But I do know many Apple device owners that buy and use third party accessories without any problems, and do not pay out of the nose for them either.

And it is not just Apple that charges high prices for chargers and USB cords, you just takes your chances on some things like batteries, chargers and the like. But it's your wallet and you can pick up chargers for as little as .01 cent on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=iPhone+charger&_sacat=See-All-Categories




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment