Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is there a scrabble app that works across networks?

Q. I have a friend who has the iphone (att) and I have a htc evo (sprint) is there a scrabble app we can play against each other?

A. try Scrabulous or Words With Friends

Iphone question, How can I create an username and password for downloading app?
Q. Recently, I got an Iphone from Att and when I try to download some app it asks me for an username and passwork. I have tried to get one but for some rason I can't get it. If you might help me with, please leave a link or/and other information source.


Thanks a lot!

A. You have to create an account in iTunes and once you're logged into iTunes sync you're iPhone. Once that is done you should be able to download apps and what not

What kind of condition are refurb iphones in?
Q. Im thinking of upgrading to a refurbished iphone that ATT is offering. What kind of conditon are these supposedly "like-new" iphones in?

A. well everything that was wrong with them is fixed

you just dont have the idea in your head that you have a new phone!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment