Monday, January 14, 2013

Is there something wrong with my iphone battery?

Q. I recently bought a used iphone off ebay. It is about 12 months old. I am just wondering my iphone usage is a little over 2 hours and my standby is 7 hours. And my battery life is around 33% at about 6.00. I fully charged it the night before and it was full battery in the morning. Would i need to change my iphone battery or is this normal?

A. i guess your battery's life span is over you should change a new battery

what product is good to make my iphones battery last longer?
Q. ive looked at the Griffin PowerBlock, and another one thats like $80! but was supposedly really good. But i just got the iphone 3GS and i didnt "kill the battery" the first time i got it, (is that event true? like you have to kill the battery inorder to have a longer battery life?) ...

anyways, which product/tips to you recommend, for my iphones battery life to last longer?

A. Charge it exclusively through a USB port on your computer. It will do a 'deep cycle charge' often that a 120V 60Hz wall outlet will not. Yes, killing the battery and charging it fully works with some cell phone batteries like Nickel Cadmium, But the technology of Lithium ion batteries has gotten pretty sophisticated recently.

What happens if you take out an iPhone 4 battery?
Q. Basically my phone is frozen.
THE TOP TAB IS BROKEN - so, I can't reset my iPhone.
I attempted to take the battery out to put it back in again but when I took the back off there was a tab that said authorized service provider only or something.
So what would happen if I took the battery out? I don't want to wait for my iphones battery to drain when it's 99% charged.
Somebody give me an actual answer instead of a guess. Thank you!

A. ask Apple to repair it, if you insist take out iPhone 4 battery, that may hurt iPhone, and Apple won't give free repair within the period of guarantee




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment