Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Is there a way to stretch leather, like a leather phone case?

Q. The leather iphone case that I bought is a tad to small. IT fits, it is just that it is really hard to get it in and out and i think it is messing w/ my phone

A. Soak the case in water; place a plastic container a bit larger in shape and size as your iphone, let dry. Remove plastic container when leather is dry. Should have stretched to fit your iphone.

Where can I get a "good" genuine leather iPhone case for under $40.00?
Q. Where can I get a good leather iPhone case for under $40.00 because every best buy I went into has them but they're over $40.00 or more - there has to be a cheaper place with equally good quality cases, and looking for a place to find good Anime action figure sets to add to my collection. Most of the sellers online are charging twice what the prices should be. Can anyone recommend a good alternative?

A. I have bought 2 different leather cases from http://www.neoconsole.com - they were both under $20.00 and I got them in about 5-7 days after I bought them... I have compared them to the quality they have at most high street shops, and to be honest, the leather cases I bought at Neoconsole.com are as good as, if not better than the ones I have seen at several stores.

What iPhone case does Harold finch use in the tv series person of interest?
Q. What iPhone case does Harold finch use in the tv series person of interest. It look like brown leather with a tan stripe of lether in the middle. As seen in episode wolf and club

A. Here is where to buy the case on EBay. It's a great deal too, since on the Trexta site they are $34.99 plus shipping.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140695846627




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment