Monday, January 7, 2013

My mom gave me an Louis Vuitton Paris iPhone case. How can i tell if its real or not?

Q. My mom got some real& fake louis vuitton. She got me an white louis vuitton iPhone case. I put the case on, now its really hard to take off. What can i do to tell its real or fake.

Some people said that you put a drop of water on it. If its dry quickly then its real, if it doesnt then its fake. I dont know what kind of water to use? Hot or cold?

A. Louis Vuitton do 4 iPhone cases.

2 are for the 1st generation iPhone and are not designed for the iPhone 3GS, or future models. These came in a monogram sleeve and in a Taiga leather sleeve with clip on the reverse.

The later iPhone 3G sleeves cam in 2 finished and are in the monogram and Damier Graphite.

All cases have a suede like interior and the 3G cases . Inside the case is the following embossed wording:

Louis Vuitton
Paris
Made in France

On the 3G case 3G is shown on the opposite site.

The cases have a structured feel to them and are not flimsy like many fakes.

Where can i find a good iphone 3gs rubber case?
Q. I want some type of fairly plain iphone case and i cant find one. I want a rubber one with grips on the sides so i dont drop it. I need help cause i cant seem to pick...haha thanks to all who can help me.

A. Go to Best Buy's mobile department, they usually have a whole section just for iphone cases.

Where to buy good and sparkly rhinestone iphone cases?
Q. I really desperately want one! But the only sparkly ones I found was all Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and it was really expensive...

Any websites sell shiny and inexpensive rhinestone iphone 3gs cases? Thanks!!

A. Try finding at amazon.com online store.
I found many rhinestone iphone 3gs cases you wanted here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=wireless-accessories&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=misc&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=electronics&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Hope these helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment