Thursday, January 17, 2013

My wifi on my laptop is not working?

Q. I live under a bridge in tampa and I have a solar charger for both my iPhone and Mac. My mac's Internet isn't working well. Help? How can I fix this?

A. need mor input.

How do I make my iPhone 4 last more than 3 days w/o charging?
Q. Im going camping and I was wondering how do I make my iPhone 4 last longer. I'll be listening to music, taking pictures and watching videos mainly.

A. I have an iPhone 4 and I'm lucky if I can make mine last for a day when I'm using my apps... but if youre going camping they make solar chargers that will let you be able to charge your phone, try looking into that? Have fun camping.

What is the difference between a regular AA battery and a solar AA battery?
Q. I want to make this USB charger thing for my ipod, and one of the things you need is "Solar Batteries (AA)" Is there a difference between solar and regular batteries? Please let me know because I'm really confused. :S
Here's the site I'm making it off of: http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheap-solar-powered-iPhone-charger/
thanks(:

A. No difference unless Solar is a brand, in which case it's probably junk.

I use Eveready rechargeable NiMH batteries for most stuff. They hold a charge pretty well - I could put a fresh pair in my old cassette player and it would go literally all day - a full eight-hour shift - on the one set. It would go through two sets of batteries per year.

The packaging says they're good for thousands of charges, don't you believe it. But they would hold up really well through about 200 charges, no problem. After about a year and a half, they would become noticeably soft.

Get the highest amp-hour rating you can find. It's worth it.

I used to have some of those cheap solar-charged walkway lights in my yard, but they'd poop out somewhere around two hours after sunset. Lousy performance. I installed some of those Eveready NiMH batts where the old ones were - plain ol' AA rechargeables - and the lights would wink off at dawn. The solar cells provided enough juice to charge them up completely during the day, no sweat.

Good luck with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment