Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Should I buy a 32GB iPhone 4 Refurbished or wait until a new one comes out?

Q. I am currently with att and I can upgrade a line. I just want to know if it is worth it to spend $250 for the 32gb iPhone 4 refurb. Or I have heard this summer/spring there is supposed to be a new one coming out. What should I do?

A. I Would Wait For The New One... Because Once A New One Comes Out The iPhone 4 Will Probably Be Lame... Lol

How to raise enough money for iphone?
Q. I want the iphone 4 refurbished model that cost 79 dollars.

A. Rake leafs
Take care of someones pet
Watch there pet "If they go away"
Trim bushes
Cut grass
Sell unneeded items
LEMON-AID STAND - Haha kidding
So, Yeah i hope i helped

Thanks,
Stephen

I had my iphone 4 for 2 days and it broke, How do I get a new one?
Q. I bought a new iphone 4 (at&t) online refurbished as a part of my upgrade. I got it in the mail and the right side of the touch screen stopped working after 2 days. I took it up to the at&t store near where I live and they said they couldn't take it because it was refurbished. I was told to ship it back but there is no return address. What do I do?

A. Take it to an At&t store. They will replace it for free as long as the purchase was made less than a year ago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment