Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Should I buy the HTC Thunderbolt over the iPhone 4 even if 4g is not covered in my area?

Q. I am upgrading my phone and like Android and iOs about the same with a slight edge to Android. However, I live in Alabama and 4g is not covered in my city and is not on the list for the "Coming Soon to 4g." Will I be able to get the 3g plan on the HTC so I am not paying for 4g coverage that I will not have? And is the phone worth having with just a 3g connection?

A. I think getting a 4g phone when you can't get 4g data is just a waste. However, I also think that you should wait for the 2011 iPhone if you're considering an iPhone.

How much can i sell my broken iphone 4g 32 gb for?
Q. I am not sure whats wrong with the phone, but it wont turn on. How much would i get for an I phone 4g 32 , the cover and screen are in good condition. Any idea? guys

A. Looks like about $100 from www.iphonesintocash.com!

Why does iPhone Internet not work at O'Hare?
Q. What is the reason that my iPhone 4G Internet doesn't work at Chicago O'Hare Airport. They must shut it off somehow, it works only close to windows and then barely.
I fly standby and missed my connection flight so I keep up with info through my phone. This is very inconvenient if my phone doesn't work.

A. the building construction probably cuts off the reception a lot

just get in range of a WiFi hotspot, which should have most of the airport covered.

its illegal to block cell reception, so they don't "shut it off shomehow"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment