Friday, January 11, 2013

Should i buy iphone and bring it to school?

Q. I just turned 16 and im getting an iphone for my birthday. Do you think i should bring it to school? should i get one of those cases that clip on your belt and hide the phone until after school? I don't have PE nor does the school have lockers so no one can steal it easliy. I need this phone mainly for the phone part.
Any suggestions/advise?

A. i bring mine 2 school...

but i wouldnt clip it on ur belt.
put it in ur pocket or ur pencil pouch

How does the Nike+ sensor work?
Q. I have the iPhone app and Nike running shoes that are Nike+ compatible, but I don't have the actual sensor. I am planning to buy it, but just wondering how it works? Do I clip it to the shoe??

A. If you have the Nike+ shoes, there's a slot in the sole of the left shoe for the sensor. If you don't have Nike+ shoes, you can buy a pouch for the laces and the sensor goes in that.

If the app uses your phone's GPS though, I don't expect you'd even need the sensor.

How to make an iPhone 4 pouch?
Q. I've got an iphone 4, and I want to make a pouch for it, what's the dimensions? I've got a thin case on it and could you give the fabric dimensions in metric units. Thanks xx
That's not really smart, drawing around the phone, after sewing it, it'll be to small.

A. Take an iPhone and wrap a cloth over it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment