Thursday, January 10, 2013

Should I get the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4s?

Q. I currently own the Samsung Fascinate on Verizon Wireless. My contract isn't up for another year. Do I buy a 32g iPhone 4 from a friend and switch my number on it, then just put on iOS 5, or should I just spend twice as much for a 32g iPhone 4s?

A. If you have the money the iPhone 4s would be worth it but then you would have to pay full retail unless you break contract. If you break contract it cost you money. I would personally stick with your fascinate and wait a year and buy another android but to answer your question buy an iPhone 4s

Does the iPhone have protection against viruses?
Q. Is the iPhone 4 vulnerable to viruses? And how do you know if your iPhone has a virus and what can you do? I have the 32g iPhone 4. And sometimes my friends send pictures from their computer and one of them had a virus issue. So I just wanted to know what level the iPhone is protected against viruses and such.

A. As long as you are using non-jailbroken iphone you are pretty much safe, as all applications pass verification trhough apple. Also, common PC viruses can not infect IPHone.
The chances that Iphone will get infected are slim.

Can you get the iPhone 3gs in 16 and 32g?
Q. I have been looking at the iPhone and i know that the iPhone 4 in better than the 3gs but they cost more, when i have been looking at the 3gs they are always in 8g and can't get bigger. What i want to know if how much the 3gs are outright for about a 16 and 32g also where i can get one from outright with no contract or on a plan. I just want it for pre-paid.

A. i don't think there was a 32g but there may have been, but there was a 16g. I have my 16gb right next to me but unfortunately i think they stopped selling them at At&t and apple. Now there is oonly 8gb, sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment