Saturday, January 5, 2013

Should i trade my iPhone 4 unlocked for Nexus S on craigslist?

Q. I have had iPhone 4 from a few months, now I want to try Nexus S. Should I trade it as a even trade on Craigslist. The Nexus S was bought last week and it looks brand new. My iPhone 4 is unlocked and looks new also.
I read somewhere in the answers that I can sell my iPhone for 700 USD. How?

A. oh good god no!

You can sell your iphone 4 for 700 USD and go buy a nexus s and still have cash.

They're trying to pull one over on you.

where can i buy apple iphone 4 factory unlock in usa?
Q. is there any place in usa that sell iphone 4 factory unlock?
is there any of this places in nevada,reno city?

A. The only 'place' would be eBay & or craigslist, which I personally wouldn't recommend unless you are willing to spend more than the direct from Apple option available in Canada, the UK & France. The difference is that they supposedly have the phone available & you could get it in days vs weeks trying to get it from Apple.

In the US, the iPhone is locked to AT&T.

What's different between the iPhone 4 and the unlocked iPhone 4?
Q. I want to get a iPhone and I saw that you could bye an unlocked iPhone 4. I was wondering what's the difference between the iPhone 4 and the unlocked iPhone 4?

A. Normally if you purchase an iPhone 4 with a contract the iPhone 4 will be locked to the specific service provider. The monthly bills are normally expensive and you will be tied into a lengthy contract as the service provider will want to recoup the cost of the handset as well as providing the mobile service.

An unlocked iPhone can be used with any service provider so you should pay a lower monthly bill however, you pay for the iPhone upfront.

Unlocked iPhone 4's usually have a higher resale value than a locked one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment