Saturday, January 19, 2013

Synchronizing Itunes with my iPhone, home PC and my Notebook?

Q. I have an iPhone4, a home PC with Win7 and a Notebook with Win7. All of them have iTunes on them, but the majority of the music I have is on my home PC. Is there some way I can sync all 3 of them together so if I download a song on my Notebook it'll turn up on my iPhone home PC and visa-versa?

A. hi,
if you sync you iPhone4 with iTunes, all the music in the iPhone will be deleted.
what you need to do is to click on your iPhone icon when you connect it to the computer and then check "Manually manage music".
then you need to create a playlist, put all the songs you want to add in your iPhone, then under the iPhone click on Music, and you will see "Autofill from:" below the window.
select the playlist yu created and click on autofill.
thus the songs will be added without deleting the ones which were already on the iPhone.
now you can sync music between different devices you want.PC to iPhone or iPhone to PC.
it is recomonded that you update the iTunes when you are prompted to do so.
thus you can get more features.

How do you unsync an iPhone from a computer?
Q. I want to download a song from a mac but my iPhone is pc based. My friend told me that I only had to unsync my iPhone from my computer and it would work because that's how she said she does it. So how can I transfer a song onto my iPhone with screwing up her computer and my iPhone?

A. Connect it to the Mac and set it up with that iTunes. It will want to restore it, so anything that is on there now will be lost and you'll have to do everything through the Mac computer.

how do i drags songs from an iphone to pc?
Q. i like it when i can use idump for ipod back then. what application allow me to transfer mp3 from iphone to pc?

A. You need an iphone manager. It can do this even iTune can't do:
http://www.ipodtransfer.net/how-to-transfer-ipod-file-with-ipod-transfer-software.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment