Thursday, January 31, 2013

What are the best iPhone apps for New Yorkers?

Q. What iphone apps are must-haves for New Yorkers. What are your favorite apps that are essential or useful for living in the New York?
Please give the specific app if it exists.

A. I live in New York. My must-have app are:

1.) Doodle Jump (It's very, very fun. I like the idea that it's just crazy.
2.) Aim (It's just like Aim on my computer)
3.) Facebook (It's just like Facebook on my computer)
4.) My Diary (I really like this App.)
5.) Doodle Hockey (It's just random and fun)
6.) America's Next Top Model (I LOVE THIS APP)
7.) Skee Ball (I LOVE THIS APP)
8.) The Game of Life (It's just like real life, but animated)
9.) PAC-MAN (Iv'e always liked that game)
10.)Glow Doodle Snake (It's a snake game)
11.) Bloons (Pop balloons!)
12.) Family Feud (Just like the TV show)
13.) Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? 2010 (It's really fun)
14.) World's Hardest Game (Addictive)
15.) Talking Carl (It's so cute and it repeats everything you say with a funny voice)
16.) UNO (LOVE IT!)
17.) The Simpsons Arcade (Amazing)
18.) Family Guy Uncensored (Amazing)
19.) Mystery of Unicorn Castle (Might sound childish, but it's a 5 star game and it's perfect!)
20.) Doodle Army (Just like the army, but animated)
21.) Guitar Rock Tour (It's Guitar Hero with another name)
22.) The Sims 3 (Really Fun)
23.) Sally's Spa (Have your own spa)
24.) FatBooth (Choose a picture with a face on it, and it will make it fat. Hilarious)

I'm sorry i listed too much. I was actually going to put much more, but i figured it was enough.

Hope this helps, sincerely, Karen

What are your 10 favorite iPhone apps?
Q. Got a new iPod and was wondering what your top 10 iPhone apps are.

A. Facebook
Tumblr
Instagram
YouTube
Skype
Oovoo
Iheartradio
Temple run
Subway surf
Angry gran

Will android get smurfs village or tap zoo?
Q. There's an app about top 100 iphone apps that your supposed to be able to get zombie farm, tap zoo, and smurfs village but i can find them. Can anyone help?

A. haha




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment