Sunday, January 27, 2013

What are the cons of jailbreaking an iPhone?

Q. What are the cons of jailbreaking an iPhone? You can give me the pros to.

A. The Pro's are too many to mention, the only con is that you have to wait to update to the latest firmware.

What does jailbreaking an Iphone do?
Q. I bought a refurbished Iphone 3g and i heard about jailbreaking iphones. Before I attempt to jailbreak my phone, what would be different about it if I jailbreak it? Can I un-jailbreak my iphone if I don't like how it turns out?

A. You can download unauthorized apps, download themes and change the number and appearance of icons. You can also brick the phone.

If you restore it to factory settings or download OS 3.0, you'll unjailbreak it.

what is the point in jailbreaking your iphone?
Q. What is the point in jailbreaking my iphone, If the apps i want cost money on the App store and the same ones aren't on the free list on Installous? i thought doing it gave you free apps!?!

is there any other benefits of doing this? am i missing the point totally? give me details people please, make my iphone more fun and cheaper!

A. The point of jailbreaking your Iphone is to be able to use apps that apple will NEVER put on the apps store. It isn't about getting around having to pay for apps. It also voids your warranty. If your goal is to use cool apps you can't get from the app store and customize your Iphone then it is one way to go. This website has about the best explanation on jailbreaking I've seen on the net. http://www.quickpwn.com/jailbreak
Nowhere however does it mention making anything cheaper.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment