Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What are the latest and newest phones out from tmobile?

Q. I now have a 3G I phone, I've had it for a while and now apparently I accidentally upgraded to some firmware and now it needs to re jailbroken,AND being told I pretty much am spending and wasting time on a slow iPhone since tmobile does not get 3G speed...I decided to give up on I phones! I dont know much about all the latest tmobile phones out! But i want an awesome one:) anyone k is of the latest newest ones?

A. sorry but you can try here for good mobile phones in low price

What is the best way to unlock an iphone 5 for Tmobile?
Q. I really want to unlock the newest iphone 5 for Tmobile and I need a way that actually WORKS!
Does anybody know of a method that has been proven?

A. verizon iphone 5 are unlocked,work on verizon,att,tmobile etc

will the new iphone4 from AT&T now work better on Tmobile since they now have the 4g internet?
Q. I have TMobile now and now the offer the 4g internet... but I want a iphone... tmobile does have a sims card. If I was to get an iphone and put my sims card in it will it work as if it were connected to AT&T?

A. iPhone 4 is NOT a 4g capable device.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment