Thursday, January 3, 2013

What are your favorite PAID iPhone apps?

Q. In your opinion: which are the best app store "paid" apps?

If you have a jailbroken iPhone: which apps/themes are your favorite from Cydia/Icy/Installous.

Best answerer gets 10 points.

A. These are some cool iPhone Apps here:

Top 10 New iPhone Apps: http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-New-iPhone-Apps

My fav is #4.

How do I transfer my IPhone over to a new computer?
Q. I have a PC with windows vista (which i am getting rid of soon) and a new lap top with windows 7. How do I get everything that is currently on my Iphone ( contacts, apps, music etc) to my new laptop so i can begin syncing with my laptop instead of my PC?

A. For transferring Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, iBooks, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), iPhone Ringtone, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to PC, you can use this program to make it.
http://www.transfer-iphone-sms.com/transfer-iphone-to-pc.html

For apps and games, you have no need to backup, because in your same-account iTunes Library, the apps exist all the time.

Is it impressive for a 13 year-old to create an iPhone app?
Q. I'm 13 years old and already have 2 iPhone apps out. Is this impressive to you? Would it be worth trying to send a news story idea to a news company about this?

A. If its good (top 100 or so) it's extremely impressive. Even the fact that you are able to understand code at such a young age though makes you look decently impressive. enough for a chance to get in the news, so I think it's worth the chance! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment